Gandys is more than just a fashion brand. Created by Rob and Paul Forkan, it endorses a humanitarian mission: helping Tsunami orphans and other orphans around the world. How can anyone take this incredible drama and transform the experience into something positive that eventually leads to an amazing philanthropist business? Let’s have a look at what we know. It’s 2004, just after Christmas. A devastating wave surprises Rob, Paul, the … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Gandys: footwear and fashion to help the orphans of the Tsunami
- Propercorn, the healthy snack: lowcal, natural and utterly delicious
- Champagne Deutz: Be mine, for all the time, not just this Valentine!
- Tiffany Hotel a chic boutique hotel in the heart of Geneva
- Steampod by L’Oréal Professionnel: reviewed for you by Swiss beauty influencers
most read articles