Maulies, that is first of all the story of three friends – Pascal, Christian and Mark – who love authentic cuisine and quality regional products. When they visited Southern Germany, they discovered a local specialty, Maultaschen, also known as Swabian Pockets. These traditional German pasta squares commonly contain a filling of minced meat, breadcrumbs, onions and spices, although vegetarian declinations exist, of course. The friends were seduced by these tasty pasta pockets … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Hublot x Depeche Mode: the unbelievable private concert that I missed
- Mini machine, big impact: Nespresso launches Essenza Mini, its smallest ever machine
- Maulies, Swiss Gourmet Pockets: new in our portfolio of cool brands
- Estrella Damm: new in our portfolio of cool brands
- Ticino Hotel Hopping: discovering Lugano’s hospitality and gastronomy
most read articles