Beautiful, packed with talent and unparalleled energy, that is Eileen Hofer. As a blogger, journalist and filmmaker, she juggles her various vocations. With her film, Horizontes, Eileen Hofer, of Turkish-Lebanese origin and now living in Geneva, flew to Cuba to capture the intertwined portraits of three generations of classical dancers. Alicia Alonso, a nonagenarian with the status of absolute goddess, former prima ballerina assoluta who lost her sight at the … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Hublot x Depeche Mode: the unbelievable private concert that I missed
- Mini machine, big impact: Nespresso launches Essenza Mini, its smallest ever machine
- Maulies, Swiss Gourmet Pockets: new in our portfolio of cool brands
- Estrella Damm: new in our portfolio of cool brands
- Ticino Hotel Hopping: discovering Lugano’s hospitality and gastronomy
most read articles