Ticino is my “home”. It’s where I was born and raised, it’s the place I go back to, to see old friends and family; when I need to recharge my batteries, I take some time off, go there and relax in the comfort of what’s familiar to me. When I was invited to (re)discover the region as part of a “hotel hopping” experience, I was thrilled! It’s strange to be a tourist … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Hublot x Depeche Mode: the unbelievable private concert that I missed
- Mini machine, big impact: Nespresso launches Essenza Mini, its smallest ever machine
- Maulies, Swiss Gourmet Pockets: new in our portfolio of cool brands
- Estrella Damm: new in our portfolio of cool brands
- Ticino Hotel Hopping: discovering Lugano’s hospitality and gastronomy
most read articles