The story of Estrella Damm is one of immigration, love, passion and the sun kissed Mediterranean: over 140 years ago, August Kuentzmann Damm, a young master brewer from Alsace, flew the Franco-Prussian War with his wife Melanie and immigrated to Spain. Here, at the Mediterranean coast, they settled down and realized their dream: brewing beer. In 1876 they set up their own brewery and created a beer that was adapted to … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Dear Mainland, Aloha! Kona Brewing @ Osmosis Wake: be there or be square!
- Cubanisto @ Kissthedesign: Vernissage “Presque ombre” by David Weishaar
- Les Laboratoires Culinaires: learn how to cook like a Michelin Star Chef!
- New in our portfolio of cool brands: Kona, the fresh, local craft beer from Hawaii
- Dear Easter Bunny, where to brunch le dimanche?
most read articles