Maulies, that is first of all the story of three friends – Pascal, Christian and Mark – who love authentic cuisine and quality regional products. When they visited Southern Germany, they discovered a local specialty, Maultaschen, also known as Swabian Pockets. These traditional German pasta squares commonly contain a filling of minced meat, breadcrumbs, onions and spices, although vegetarian declinations exist, of course. The friends were seduced by these tasty pasta pockets … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Moët Party Day 2017: A global celebration of life’s memorable moments
- #coolidea – Give a second life to your empty Bonne Maman jars
- Review Let’s talk Beauty Event @Jelmoli: Beauty secrets in the heart of Zurich!
- Swiss Yogurt Community: together towards less sugar
- Review Kollektivist x Rumour Event: The Fashion Lovers of Zurich have united!
most read articles