Playa del Carmen is located in the state of Quintana Roo in southern Mexico and currently has more than 200,000 inhabitants. Only 35 years ago, it was still a small fishing village with only 200 local fishermen. Today it is one of the most popular places in all of Mexico. I lived in Mexico for four months, three of them in Playa del Carmen. I call it the paradise on … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Moët Party Day 2017: A global celebration of life’s memorable moments
- #coolidea – Give a second life to your empty Bonne Maman jars
- Review Let’s talk Beauty Event @Jelmoli: Beauty secrets in the heart of Zurich!
- Swiss Yogurt Community: together towards less sugar
- Review Kollektivist x Rumour Event: The Fashion Lovers of Zurich have united!
most read articles