Playa del Carmen is located in the state of Quintana Roo in southern Mexico and currently has more than 200,000 inhabitants. Only 35 years ago, it was still a small fishing village with only 200 local fishermen. Today it is one of the most popular places in all of Mexico. I lived in Mexico for four months, three of them in Playa del Carmen. I call it the paradise on … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Dear Mainland, Aloha! Kona Brewing @ Osmosis Wake: be there or be square!
- Cubanisto @ Kissthedesign: Vernissage “Presque ombre” by David Weishaar
- Les Laboratoires Culinaires: learn how to cook like a Michelin Star Chef!
- New in our portfolio of cool brands: Kona, the fresh, local craft beer from Hawaii
- Dear Easter Bunny, where to brunch le dimanche?
most read articles