Ticino is my “home”. It’s where I was born and raised, it’s the place I go back to, to see old friends and family; when I need to recharge my batteries, I take some time off, go there and relax in the comfort of what’s familiar to me. When I was invited to (re)discover the region as part of a “hotel hopping” experience, I was thrilled! It’s strange to be a tourist … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Dear Mainland, Aloha! Kona Brewing @ Osmosis Wake: be there or be square!
- Cubanisto @ Kissthedesign: Vernissage “Presque ombre” by David Weishaar
- Les Laboratoires Culinaires: learn how to cook like a Michelin Star Chef!
- New in our portfolio of cool brands: Kona, the fresh, local craft beer from Hawaii
- Dear Easter Bunny, where to brunch le dimanche?
most read articles