Maulies, that is first of all the story of three friends – Pascal, Christian and Mark – who love authentic cuisine and quality regional products. When they visited Southern Germany, they discovered a local specialty, Maultaschen, also known as Swabian Pockets. These traditional German pasta squares commonly contain a filling of minced meat, breadcrumbs, onions and spices, although vegetarian declinations exist, of course. The friends were seduced by these tasty pasta pockets … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Dear Mainland, Aloha! Kona Brewing @ Osmosis Wake: be there or be square!
- Cubanisto @ Kissthedesign: Vernissage “Presque ombre” by David Weishaar
- Les Laboratoires Culinaires: learn how to cook like a Michelin Star Chef!
- New in our portfolio of cool brands: Kona, the fresh, local craft beer from Hawaii
- Dear Easter Bunny, where to brunch le dimanche?
most read articles