The story of Estrella Damm is one of immigration, love, passion and the sun kissed Mediterranean: over 140 years ago, August Kuentzmann Damm, a young master brewer from Alsace, flew the Franco-Prussian War with his wife Melanie and immigrated to Spain. Here, at the Mediterranean coast, they settled down and realized their dream: brewing beer. In 1876 they set up their own brewery and created a beer that was adapted to … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Moët Party Day 2017: A global celebration of life’s memorable moments
- #coolidea – Give a second life to your empty Bonne Maman jars
- Review Let’s talk Beauty Event @Jelmoli: Beauty secrets in the heart of Zurich!
- Swiss Yogurt Community: together towards less sugar
- Review Kollektivist x Rumour Event: The Fashion Lovers of Zurich have united!
most read articles