Ticino is my “home”. It’s where I was born and raised, it’s the place I go back to, to see old friends and family; when I need to recharge my batteries, I take some time off, go there and relax in the comfort of what’s familiar to me. When I was invited to (re)discover the region as part of a “hotel hopping” experience, I was thrilled! It’s strange to be a tourist … more »
To receive the latest news, promotions, games, giveaways and contents from coolbrandz.
- Moët Party Day 2017: A global celebration of life’s memorable moments
- #coolidea – Give a second life to your empty Bonne Maman jars
- Review Let’s talk Beauty Event @Jelmoli: Beauty secrets in the heart of Zurich!
- Swiss Yogurt Community: together towards less sugar
- Review Kollektivist x Rumour Event: The Fashion Lovers of Zurich have united!
most read articles